There are so many funny things to be thankful for in this world. If you think you’ve nothing to be thankful for, think again! To start with, you’re alive and are reading this. That’s already one thing to be grateful for.
Having an attitude of gratitude can radically change your life. There are many different ways you can practice gratitude. In this blogpost, you’ll find funny things to be thankful for in your life. This is just to give you an idea of what all things you can include in your gratitude list.
Funny reasons to be grateful for –
- Android or iOS – Seriously, without it, there’s no chance we could’ve met!
- Mobile Phone – Obviously!
- Internet – You can be a social butterfly or maybe you stalk people from your closet. Without the internet, it’s not possible.
- Electricity – “Keep talking b****es” – Remember the meme from Nikola Tesla?
- Elon Musk – The guy’s crazy! But thanks to him, human race is expanding its horizons
- Banks – That’s where the money comes from!
- Printing Machines – They print the bills
- Underwear – Very important, aren’t they?
- Pen – If you write daily, you’ll understand
- Juicer – The juice tastes so well!
- Netflix – Thanks for making the lockdown more interesting
- Air – Invisible but it gives life. Just ask any swimmer.
- Google – The company that powers searches in the world. Without them, there’s no fun.
- Video Calls – Without them, the pandemic would be extremely difficult to bear.
- Shoes – Our feet are thankful for our shoes.
- Masks – They’ve kept us safe and we’re grateful to them
- The sun – It makes our day beautiful.
- The evening – There’s something magical about the period between day and night.
- Your toilet – When you travel too often, you know how important this becomes
- Warm cozy bed – And a good night’s sleep.
- Baby diapers – Important, aren’t they…
- Love and everything that follows after it…
- Walter Tevis – He’s the author of the Netflix superhit “The Queen’s Gambit”.
- Vishwanathan Anand – The chess community owes a lot to this gentleman.
- Amazon – Thank you for distributing everything and anything.
These were few of the many reasons to be thankful for.
What are you grateful for?
There are so many reasons to feel grateful. I’ve shared with you some funny things to be grateful for. Let me know what you think you’re grateful for in the comments below.